Tuesday, December 05, 2006

12/5/2006

Jackson is 3 months old today! I can't believe it. It has gone by sooo quickly. We are staying around the house today. It is very cold out - 31 last I checked this morning. Jackson is sitting in his chair watching Ellen and I am hacking away on the computer. He is such a good baby. We started giving Jackson one bottle of formula a day to start getting him ready for me to go back to work in Jan. I was nervous but he seems to like it OK. The first day he turned his nose up a little. It sure does make him have stinky farts! I try to blame them on Jason but he won't have it. Jackson is sleeping pretty well at night. Usually 5-7 hours. He made it 7.5 a few nights ago and I had to go check on him a few times. I was worried but he was fine. We are doing well here in NC - I hope everyone else it too!

No comments: