Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Daddy's Big Day!

Jason went up to Atlantic Beach for the first phase of the Officer in Charge Review Board. He smoked it. They said he was one of the top 5 they had interviewed. We are very proud of him. Now he has to do it again the first week of April in Portsmouth, VA. Then he will have the OINC qualification. Since we were in such a celebratory mood, and Jason wanted to have people over, I decided to go ahead and give him his birthday present. I had planned on giving it to him early anyway, but I just couldn't wait anymore. Jason got the 2007 team Discovery jersey and the money to buy a new bicycle. He has been asking for a new bike for 3 years. Since me picking out the bike would be like Jason picking out a new designer handbag for me, I just gave him a big check. Thank you CG reenlistment bonus, working part time at Castle Branch & birthday money contributors! Jason took the check to work with him today and said he is going to "stop by" the bike shop on the way home today. He is mildly excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason, you need to share!!! LOL