Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Boy

My 'baby" is not so little any more. Today he and daddy packaged up his pacifiers and they mailed them to The Island of Sodor - where Thomas the Train and friends live. Jackson was very excited about the whole process until we got home from the grocery store and we checked the mail box and found that the package was gone. Nap time this afternoon was a struggle but he is sleeping now. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition. We are also starting to potty train thanks to a head start we got in WV. Jackson got VERY interested in the potty when he saw his cousins using it. Jackson goes on the potty everyday - just not every time. We bought him some special stcickers today that he gets when he pees and some M&Ms for when he poops. My BIG boy!!

1 comment:

Turner Publishing said...

I’m sorry to leave this in your comments section, but I did not see an email.

I promise I’m not spam. I’m the Marketing Manger for Turner Publishing.

I’m going around to Roanoke bloggers and freelancers to let them know about our new book by Emily J. and John S. Salmon, the Historic Photos of Virginia. We’d love to send you a complimentary copy for possible review consideration on your blog. This title is done in a large 10x10 format and all images used are culled from archives and represent rare or never before seen photos of the state of Virginia. We’re trying to get the word out to local folks, so I hope you don’t mind me dropping you a line to let you know about our book!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
Rachel Joiner
rjoiner@turnerpublishing.com
Marketing Manager
www.turnerpublishing.com