Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Jason's 33rd birthday and we celebrated in style. This morning I made Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast. Then daddy went on a 30 mile bike ride in the COLD. For lunch we had Mexican followed by a round of Putt Putt. We had steaks and brownies for dinner. Jason got his new electric guitar and he is quite a rocker!
Just an update for those of you who may have heard I was in the hospital over the weekend. I am fine now. I had a bug of some sort or maybe a little food poisoning. I had the puking-shits, as Jason calls it, and got very dehydrated. My midwife had me go in Saturday night for 2 bags of IV fluid and some anti-nausea meds. It was a little scary but all is well now. Jason & Jackson handled the situation like pros. Jackson was very concerned about me at the hospital and asked a million questions. Only 2 weeks untill the new Fealy arrives!

No comments: