Friday, October 30, 2009

Chasing the Chicken

Today we went to Old Navy because I heard that their Halloween costumes were going to be $2. We got there early - not on purpose, but because that was what time we got out the door. We happened to be part of the first 50 in the store so we got everything half off. I got these costumes for $1 each!!!!!!! When we got home the kids dressed up as a lion, tiger and chicken. They rotated through so everyone got a turn in each one. Then they played chase the chicken. It kept them busy for about 30 minutes so it was definitely worth the $3. Sawyer is getting to be such a big boy. He sits by himself and holds his own bottle - sometimes. We have set up the "pen" in the living room so he has a special place with his toys free of dogs and 3 year olds. Jason took an action pic of me getting ready to leave for my run. I am VERY sore but I am sticking with it. I am wearing a couple of early birthday gifts, my new shoes and that GIANT watch. It keeps my time, has GPS so it tells me how far I've gone and tells me how many calories I've burned among other things.

No comments: