Monday, December 14, 2009

Loaves and cookies...

We have been busy this week. Last Thursday we had Jason's CO and his wife & mother over for dinner. I cooked a full Thanksgiving feast since I didn't do it on Thanksgiving. The turkey came out well and Jackson helped in the kitchen. Friday night we went to a church in Ponte Vedra that reinacts the whole city of Bethlehem. It was awesome. My camera died after we got past the guards at the city gate but there were camels, merchants and of course baby Jesus. Jackson had a good time. Today I baked 5 dozen cookies and 4 loaves of banana bread for Jackson's teachers, my classmates, the coast guard guys and our neighbors. Wednesday is Jackson's last day of school and they are having a birthday party for Jesus. Jason & I are both going. Sawyer has a cold and is very snotty. Hopefully he will get over it before beach week.

No comments: