Thursday, June 03, 2010

What.... a day....

Well it really started last night when Jackson started screaming for Jason at 12:30. I went to check on him and he had diarrhea in his bed. He was freaking out. I called for Jason to come help and he came to the door of Jackson's room and started gagging - thanks for the help honey. I got Jackson cleaned up and back to bed on the floor of our room. He seemed OK this morning but I didn't want to take him anywhere so we stayed home. It was 91 today so we stayed in the house most of the day. When I could not take it anymore I filled the baby pool up and took the boys to the back yard to play. I noticed Marley rolling around in the grass and went to take a look. He was rubbing up on a dead opossum! I got the opossum with a shovel and called Jason at work. I told him to please hurry home because I needed a mental heath break. While we were in the back yard Jackson played in the pool in his underwear, then naked and Sawyer played in a mud puddle. I didn't care because they were both happy. Jason relieved me and I got a well deserved pedicure.

No comments: