Tuesday, April 24, 2007

4/24/2007

Well it's official - I survived my first official "festival." It was quite an experience. I had a great time. I'm really glad we had the RV - or I might not have been such a happy camper. The flushing toilet and heat are must haves. Jackson did great. He had a ball with the other kids and loves hanging out in the backpack. We met lots of interesting people. Our campsite neighbors included Beth - she brought her baby ducks & chickens with her and ate lots of garlic to ward off ticks. There was also Quintin, who showed us his box of rocks - I'm not making this up. The activities and music were awesome and I was pleasantly surprised at how well organized the whole affair was. I dare say this might be a regular Fealy family function. FYI - Todd's new friend is Beth - the garlic lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!

I didn't get to say bye to you! Are you going to be able to stop by before you leave Wilmington??? We miss you around here! :) Jackson is so cute, I'll miss him too!

Katie Donovan