Tuesday, May 01, 2007

5/1/2007

We were home for a few days from the festival and then we got on the road again to Portsmouth, VA. I feel like a side show act - "The Amazing Traveling Fealys." We found an awesome house in VA and checked out the area. Jackson & Jason took advantage of the pool at the hotel. I think we will like it fine there. The house we are renting is a 6 minute drive to work for Jason and a 10 minute drive to the mall for me. We are home now for a little while. The movers come in a week and then we get back on the rode to begin our 3 weeks of homelessness. First to Oak Island, NC with my family then to Western NC to visit Carla, then to WV for Fealy Family Fun Week, then to Virginia for a wedding, then back to WV, then home to Wilmington to stay with my mom for a few days until our house is ready and finally we move in in Portsmouth, VA on 5/30. I'm tired just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I'd love a print of all of them - especially the one with you and Jackson. Sorry I didn't look at these sooner.