Wednesday, July 26, 2006

7/26/2006

Had another doctor's appointment this morning. Will be going every week from now to the end. Everything looks good. Jackson's heart rate was 148 and I measured 34 cm - just right. The burning skin thing is getting worse, asked doctor again - she said it is still skin/uterus stretching. Jackson's head is down and butt is on the left side. The ever present dull pain on the right side is knees and/or feet. I asked about eating peanuts - I heard that eating peanuts while pregnant or breastfeeding can cause allergies in baby. She said studies now show the opposite - mom eating them can help introduce to baby. I have gained 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks, but Dr. said from the looks of my ankles it is all water. Here's what a 35 week belly looks like:

No comments: